Director of Partnerships
Kristoffer has more than 15 years of experience in TV, media, video marketing, event productions, and non-profit management. He is a 3rd generation San Diegan with deep love and ties in the San Diego philanthropic community.
Kristoffer brings his unique relationships, vision, and craftsmanship from his work in the global creative space to the philanthropy sector. Having worked with Silicon Valley giants and unicorns such as LinkedIn, Microsoft, AppDynamics (Cisco), Microfocus, Rubrik, and local entities such as the Salk Institute and Petco, Kristoffer understands the role of corporate social responsibility in empowering companies to connect to their communities through philanthropy.
Kris has served and volunteered with many non-profits, including:
- Co-Director of the Life Through Art Foundation, which helped bring arts to inner-city youth
- Co-Chaired the Sanford Burnham Prebys Institute’s annual “Bring It!” event
- Head of Partnerships at the Hack n’ Smack Celeb Golf Tourney supporting Melanoma research
- Volunteer for Rady Children’s Hospital Charity Ball Event
- Video Chair of the Meals on Wheels San Diego annual fundraiser
- Development Coordinator for Junior Achievement
In total, Mr. Kelly’s fundraising efforts have generated over $1M in funds and partnerships.
His current non-profit positions include:
- Fund Committee Board Member for Community Housing Works
- Virtual Event Committee Member for the SoCal American Lung Association
Kristoffer is a new father, a graduate of LEAD San Diego’s Impact class of 2020, a Herbert G. Klein Memorial Leadership Award recipient, and he holds a BFA from Chapman University.
At SDSCF, Kristoffer is responsible for connecting people, companies and causes to make a positive impact on the lives of seniors living in the San Diego region. He looks forward to meeting with you and seeing how we can partner to help seniors together.